continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Damien Lecan" ...@dlecan.com>
Subject Re: When builds are done in multi-module projects ?
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 13:46:05 GMT
> Weird.
> Can you verify in your build definition if Build Fresh/Always Build are really false.
> Maybe we don't print the right value.
Do you mean to verify by editing each Build Definitions of each
project and by checking if "always build"/"build fresh" check boxes
are checked ?
If yes, both are not checked.

If you mean to verify by looking at the content of the database,
please tell which table/field I have to check.

> What is the status of the build result? and the previous?
success/success

Additionnal information : this project have been upgraded from old
1.1-beta-2 database schema.

Damien