continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Damien Lecan" ...@dlecan.com>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.1.0-beta-2 UI performance
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 09:16:33 GMT
2007/9/12, Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net>:
> I'd like you test something about performance.
>
> As explain in this page (http://wiki.opensymphony.com/display/WW/Performance+Tuning),
you can create a freemarker.properties file under WEB-INF/classes that contains 'template_update_delay=60000'
> then you extract the template directory from webwork jar to WEB-INF/classes
> Let us know if it's better with that.

Much better than before : the 17 module project page takes now "just"
between 7,5s and 11s to load.
And all pages are loaded faster.

Thanks

I noticed something else : pages are loaded much faster as guest than
as admin with full roles.

For the same 17 module project page, I get the following values
(average for 10 loads) :
 - guest : 7,6s
 - admin : 11,5s

Checking of roles takes ~4s.  Improvements could be done ?

Damien