continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Damien Lecan" ...@dlecan.com>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.1.0-beta-2 UI performance
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:10:46 GMT
2007/9/11, Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net>:
> I don't understand why it is so slow to render the project list because the rendering
start with this line:

> 00:00:03,452 [http-8081-Processor11] DEBUG ServletDispatcherResult        - Forwarding
to location /WEB-INF/jsp/components/projectSummaryComponent.jsp

> and end with this line:
>
> 00:00:21,213 [http-8081-Processor11] DEBUG ServletDispatcherResult        - Forwarding
to location /WEB-INF/jsp/components/companyLogo.jsp

> so it's 18 seconds to print the html, very long because we don't have data to process
there. We don't have the hand on this part because the rendering is webwork and extremecomponents
work.

> Can you try with the Continuum standalone version to see if the result is different?
> What is your jdk?

Resulting page is about 71kb.

I'm using Java 1.5.0_11 under Linux fedora

I'll try asap Continuum as a standalone instance (without Tomcat).

Thanks

Damien