continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: continuum with oracle
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2007 15:27:31 GMT
On 9/29/07, I am Who i am <ragjan@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there anywhere any documenation for switching continuum database to
> something different than the default one?/
>
> i want to have oracle db, is there any migration scritps, or anything

It doesn't look like we have docs on it, but you might start with the
'Continuum on MySQL' wiki page, and then contribute one for Oracle
based on that:

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/CONTINUUMUSER/Continuum+on+MySQL

(You will probably need to create an account and log in before that
link will work.)

However, before you put too much time into it, I think there are some
issues re: using Continuum with Oracle.  Here's one that is still
open:  http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1197

--
Wendy