continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connecting to the Continuum Derby Database
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2007 20:42:14 GMT
On 9/8/07, Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)
<amorgovsky@deloitte.com> wrote:
> Correct.  However, I have started Derby Network Server only when having
> Continuum be shut down.  My concern is that I need to be able to
> generate reports on the builds while Continuum is running.  Would this
> be a possibility?

Yes.  You'll need to configure Continuum to use Derby Network Server
instead of the embedded database.

Derby Network Server can accept multiple connections-- in this case
one from Continuum and one from your reporting app.

It's not clear exactly what you've done so far, so if you still need
help, list the steps you've taken, the config files you've edited,
etc.

--
Wendy