continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ashley Williams <ashley.willi...@db.com>
Subject Problem adding collabnet svn maven project
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:27:29 GMT
Hi,

We are using a subversion repository hosted at collabnet and I whenever I
try to add a maven project by pointing continuum at the pom url, the
wrapper.log file says that it times out after about 5 minutes. I had a
similar problem with subversion on this machine but modified one of its
config files to use an http proxy, so I'm hoping that somebody can point
me towards a similar proxy config option somewhere in the continuum
installation. I also tried exporting http_proxy on that machine but that
didn't seem to work either.

continuum version 1.03 running on solaris.

Regards
- Ashley

---

this e-mail is strictly forbidden.