continuum-users mailing list archives

From ashley.m.jar...@jpmchase.com
Subject Re: any idea when 1.1 version will be available ?
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 08:28:28 GMT
Hi,

Have been trialing out 1.1-beta-2, and it seems like a  real improvement
on 1.0.3 , but I kept getting problems related to
"http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1353",    Is a fix for this
likely in "1.1-beta-3" ?

With regards

Ashley

Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net>
19/09/2007 08:58
Please respond to
continuum-users@maven.apache.org

continuum-users@maven.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: any idea when 1.1 version will be available ?

The vote for 1.1-beta-3 release will start this week so beta-3 will be
available next week.
A small guide will be added to do the upgrade.

We don't know yet when 1.1 final will be release (I hope in 1 month)
because we have lot of documentation to write before to release the final,
but when the beta-3 will be released, you'll can give a try.

Emmanuel

Ionut S a écrit :
> Hi,
> I know I asked this question before, but it's very important for my
project to know when 1.1 version will be available.. (this means we'll
need also a guide for upgrading from 1.0.3 to 1.1)

> Thank you,
> Ionut

> Shape Yahoo! in your own image.  Join our Network Research Panel today!

and affiliates.

copy format. Thank you.

disclosures relating to UK legal entities.