continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject RE: Connecting to the Continuum Derby Database
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2007 20:46:02 GMT
I would like to ask which file in the Continuum directory I should edit
for Continuum to use the Derby Network Server instead of the embedded
database.

-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Smoak [mailto:wsmoak@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2007 4:42 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Connecting to the Continuum Derby Database

On 9/8/07, Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)
<amorgovsky@deloitte.com> wrote:
> Correct.  However, I have started Derby Network Server only when
having
> Continuum be shut down.  My concern is that I need to be able to
> generate reports on the builds while Continuum is running.  Would this
> be a possibility?

Yes.  You'll need to configure Continuum to use Derby Network Server
instead of the embedded database.

Derby Network Server can accept multiple connections-- in this case
one from Continuum and one from your reporting app.

It's not clear exactly what you've done so far, so if you still need
help, list the steps you've taken, the config files you've edited,
etc.

--
Wendy

you should delete this message.