continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <>
Subject RE: Connecting to the Continuum Derby Database
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2007 20:28:14 GMT
Correct.  However, I have started Derby Network Server only when having
Continuum be shut down.  My concern is that I need to be able to
generate reports on the builds while Continuum is running.  Would this
be a possibility?

-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Smoak []
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2007 4:19 PM
Subject: Re: Connecting to the Continuum Derby Database

On 9/8/07, Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)
<> wrote:

> Is there a way where I could connect to the Continuum DB while
> is running?

If you are using the embedded Derby that Continuum uses by default, then

But your earlier messages indicate you're using Derby Network Server,
which can handle multiple connections.

you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]

View raw message