continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject RE: Connecting to the Continuum Derby Database
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 14:46:47 GMT
I am trying to create some reporting pages which show statistics of
number of builds per project, elapsed build times, average build times,
and other similar information.  Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Smoak [mailto:wsmoak@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 10:36 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Connecting to the Continuum Derby Database

> the username is 'sa' with an empty password.

I knew I wrote this down somewhere.  Here's a page talking about
Archiva and Derby Network Server.  It should be easily adaptable to
Continuum.
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Archiva+User+DB+on+Derby+Netw
ork+Server

> Just for my information, what do you try to do with your jsp?

Also curious.  Continuum needs some "reporting" but I'm waiting for
actual requests to come in before I start guessing what people need.

--
Wendy

you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]