continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject Continuum Build Reporting
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2007 16:59:16 GMT
What is the best practice of reporting on Continuum builds?  I am
interesting in calculating the average of builds per project group, the
average success rate, and the average build time.  Is there a plugin for
this?  If not, what tables in the database should I query for this
information?  Thank you.

you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]