continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Cort, Tom" <Tom.C...@state.vt.us>
Subject RE: Continuum doesnot provide continous integration !!
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 19:21:08 GMT
Ibrahim,

>From what you wrote, it looks like you want continuum to build the project
_before_ you commit it to subversion, right?Continuum looks at the <scm/> part
of your pom.xml to find the project source code. Continuum checks out the source
code from the subversion repository because that is what you have listed under
the <scm/> element in you pom.xml.

Perhaps you might try using the 'local' SCM Implementation with the path to your
files instead of 'svn'. Details on using 'local' are available here:
http://maven.apache.org/scm/local.html *Caution* 'local' is listed as "Partially
implemented" on the website, so this solution may not work.

-Tom