continuum-users mailing list archives

From Christian Gruber <christianedwardgru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn: Directory 'target\.svn' containing working copy admin area is missing
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 14:56:40 GMT
I would recommend removing it from the repository not the workspace
since your local workspace is in an unstable state (you have a target
folder under SCM, but maven deletes it as part of its process).

If your svn repo was https://my.repo.com/repo/project/trunk then you
could remove it by doing

svn delete -m "removing stray target folder" https://my.repo.com/repo/project/trunk/my-maven-project/target

Then do an "svn update" in the working directory, or force the working
directory to be re-fetched.  This bypasses the local workspace so that
the repo itself is in the state you want (but in a versioned action).

Christian.