continuum-users mailing list archives

From "olivier lamy" <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Experiences from a new Continuum user
Date Sun, 30 Sep 2007 21:50:16 GMT
Hi Dennis,
Thanks for try and comments.
Nevertheless, I hope your first experience was nice.
Concerning your comments:
1. We have planned to improve documentation [1]
2. Yep correct (except actually there is an issue with the mvn.bat in 2.0.7[2])
3. Yes actually we don't support adding a project with scm url
4. Yes could be an improvment
5. This happend only at first start.

--
Olivier