continuum-users mailing list archives

From "olivier lamy" <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Configure Continuum to use an HTTP proxy
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:22:07 GMT
In fact it's not so easy :-).
In my case, it works for the following reason.
My continuum instance was started since long time.
This means some artifacts has been downloaded from the central repo using
wagon http with the proxy defined in my ~/.m2/settings.
This cause some System.setProperty("*proxy*) configured in the jvm for all
future http download.
That's why the download works.
I have tested the following scenarios :
- a continuum restart, no artifact download, adding a project -> failure
- a continuum restart, artifact download, adding a project  -> works

--
Olivier