continuum-users mailing list archives

From David Roussel <d...@diroussel.xsmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum doesnot provide continous integration !!
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 17:16:29 GMT
Ibrahim,

It's not very clear what you mean.  Could you give a more detailed
example of what you would like?

David

On 5 Sep 2007, at 14:54, albateos wrote:

Hi,

I'm new with continuum and using 1.1 BETA version. I'm using pom.xml
files
for adding new projects to the continuum. But continuum dont use this
pom.xml files instead of this files uses pom.xml files in SCM (we are
using
subversion for SCM). This dont provide continous integration.

In this case i want to change our subproject versions without any
changes in
SCM. For example parent project uses 20070904 version of subproject1 in
pom.xml in SCM.But while using Continuum i want to change parent project
uses this date version of subproject1. And this date version of
subproject
is produced with Continuum. As sequence firstly i want to prepare
this date
version of subprojects and parent project uses this prepared project
at the
end. How can i do this??

Any ideas ??

Thanks,