continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ionut S <sion...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: any idea when 1.1 version will be available ?
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 08:35:44 GMT
Once we upgrade to the new continuum server, will the old one still work ? You were mentioning
the database changed between 1.0.3 and 1.1 .. So I guess it won't be possible (unless we create
another database for the new continuum server). Can you take that into consideration when
writing the upgrade document ?

Thank you !

Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net> wrote: The vote for 1.1-beta-3 release will
start this week so beta-3 will be available next week.
A small guide will be added to do the upgrade.

We don't know yet when 1.1 final will be release (I hope in 1 month) because we have lot of
documentation to write before to release the final, but when the beta-3 will be released,
you'll can give a try.

Emmanuel

Ionut S a écrit :
> Hi,
> I know I asked this question before, but it's very important for my project to know when
1.1 version will be available.. (this means we'll need also a guide for upgrading from 1.0.3
to 1.1)

> Thank you,
> Ionut

> Shape Yahoo! in your own image.  Join our Network Research Panel today!

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV.  Watch previews, get listings, and more!