continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wayne Fay" <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error while starting continuum beta-2
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 03:54:25 GMT
Don't suppose there's an easy way we can detect non-Sun JDKs to avoid
this in the future? We'd probably just need to call "java -version" or
similar and look for HotSpot -- if its there, its Sun and we can use
-XX. If not, we just leave that out in the call.

I've seen this a couple times now on this list (last was a guy on AIX)
and I'm thinking there has to be a better way...

Wayne