continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ionut S <sion...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: any idea when 1.1 version will be available ?
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 08:53:30 GMT
That's great ! Thanks !

Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net> wrote: With the migration tool described in
the doc, a new db is created with datas from the old db so you'll can use 1.0.3 and 1.1 in
parallel because they won't use the same db

Emmanuel

Ionut S a écrit :
> Once we upgrade to the new continuum server, will the old one still work ? You were mentioning
the database changed between 1.0.3 and 1.1 .. So I guess it won't be possible (unless we create
another database for the new continuum server). Can you take that into consideration when
writing the upgrade document ?

> Thank you !
>
> Emmanuel Venisse  wrote: The vote for 1.1-beta-3 release will start this week so beta-3
will be available next week.
> A small guide will be added to do the upgrade.
>
> We don't know yet when 1.1 final will be release (I hope in 1 month) because we have
lot of documentation to write before to release the final, but when the beta-3 will be released,
you'll can give a try.

> Emmanuel
>
> Ionut S a écrit :
>> Hi,
>> I know I asked this question before, but it's very important for my project to know
when 1.1 version will be available.. (this means we'll need also a guide for upgrading from
1.0.3 to 1.1)

>> Thank you,
>> Ionut

>> Shape Yahoo! in your own image.  Join our Network Research Panel today!

> Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV.  Watch previews, get listings, and more!

Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos &
more.