continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Dariusz Nowak" <dariusz.a.no...@wp.pl>
Subject How to access pom in SVN HTTPS repository with unauthenticated certificate
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 14:12:15 GMT
Hi,

My problem is that continuum fails to add a new maven2 project when the
pom file is located in  SVN repository available only through HTTPS.

I have provided the url in the correct format
https://username:pass@server/.../pom.xml

The result error message in version 1.1-beta-2 is:

'You are not authorized to access the requested URL. Please verify that
the correct username and password are provided.'

I have tried 1.0.3 and it cannot access the pom, too.

The url is correct because after pasting it to browser the content of
pom.xml is displayed.

I suspect that the problem is that our HTTP server uses a certificate
that is not signed by any known authority center. The browser warns
about it.

There is no way to access the repository by HTTP or to change/sign the
certificate.

I would be very grateful for a solution to this problem.

BR,
Dariusz