continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: When builds are done in multi-module projects ?
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 18:56:26 GMT
It isn't recommended to have the same source tree twice in continuum if pom files have the
same version.
With this configuration, continuum can't resolve correctly the build order so a project B
that must be built after an other project A is built before, then when A is built, Continuum
detect a change
on it and build B

Emmanuel