continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Upgrading to beta3 data tool instructions clarification
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 12:26:36 GMT
hehe, I was sure we'd have some questions about it ;)

Normally, the SEQUENCE_TABLE is ok but in some case values are wrong. Before to start Continuum
for the first time, you connect to the db with a client like Squirrel SQL and you check values
in
NEXT_VAL column. Values must be greater than the max id value in each table.

For exemple, the next val of "org.apache.maven.continuum.model.Project" must be greater than
the greasted id in Project table

Emmanuel