continuum-users mailing list archives

From Nick Stolwijk <nick_stolw...@planet.nl>
Subject Re: svn: Directory 'target\.svn' containing working copy admin area is missing
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 14:58:55 GMT
I think you're on the good way, but not to the end.

1. Did you actually remove all the "target" folders? (svn rm target)
2. Did you actually check in the removal and the propset
     "svn stat target" should give:
target:  (Not a versioned resource)

So this are real repository changes, not only in your local (or
continuums) working copy! Everything under target should never get into
your source repository.

My svn:ignore property on the root of a Maven 2 project or module mostly
look like this:

target
.project
.classpath