continuum-users mailing list archives

From Doucet Arnaud <adou...@sqli.com>
Subject Re: Control the build sequency
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 14:34:27 GMT

No, it seems not to be possible (extract from
http://mojo.codehaus.org/dashboard-maven-plugin/continuum.html) :

<<<
the dashboard report plugin must be running in 2 passes.

To work fine with *Continuum*, you must configure the goals as :

   1. *first goal* : mvn clean install site
         1. compile and test all sources.
         2. generate the site.
         3. let each report plugin generate its xml file.
   2. *second goal* : mvn dashboard-report:dashboard
         1. aggregate all results of each report.
         2. re-generate the dashboard HTML file.
   3. *third goal* : mvn site:deploy

Perhaps I would have to use a script shell...
Arnaud