continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: When builds are done in multi-module projects ?
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 12:07:32 GMT
Continuum look at scm changes, if it contains some sources updates, it build the project.
Then, it looks at dependencies list, if a dependency (that is a continuum project too) is
updated (new build result in success), continuum build the project

With no SCM changes and no dependencies, if the build definition is marked as "always build"
and the build isn't forced, continuum won't build the project.

Emmanuel