continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <>
Subject Re: Problem adding collabnet svn maven project
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:38:47 GMT
Continuum use the svn command line, so if you fix svn on the continuum machine with the same
user that run continuum, continuum will work

Ashley Williams a écrit :
> Hi,
> We are using a subversion repository hosted at collabnet and I whenever I
> try to add a maven project by pointing continuum at the pom url, the
> wrapper.log file says that it times out after about 5 minutes. I had a
> similar problem with subversion on this machine but modified one of its
> config files to use an http proxy, so I'm hoping that somebody can point
> me towards a similar proxy config option somewhere in the continuum
> installation. I also tried exporting http_proxy on that machine but that
> didn't seem to work either.
> continuum version 1.03 running on solaris.
> Regards
> - Ashley
> ---
> This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately
and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.
> Please refer to for additional EU corporate
and regulatory disclosures.

View raw message