continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: mvn not found in path
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 06:33:49 GMT
Why do you say that continuum can't find mvn?
Is it with the log message printed at startup or when continuum try to build a project?

Send us your logs

If you start with continuum, I think it would be better for you to start with continuum 1.1.
Actually it's beta-2 and we're releasing beta-3

Emmanuel