continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: any idea when 1.1 version will be available ?
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 07:58:31 GMT
The vote for 1.1-beta-3 release will start this week so beta-3 will be available next week.
A small guide will be added to do the upgrade.

We don't know yet when 1.1 final will be release (I hope in 1 month) because we have lot of
documentation to write before to release the final, but when the beta-3 will be released,
you'll can give a try.

Emmanuel

Ionut S a écrit :
> Hi,
> I know I asked this question before, but it's very important for my project to know when
1.1 version will be available.. (this means we'll need also a guide for upgrading from 1.0.3
to 1.1)