continuum-users mailing list archives

From Thijs Schnitger <>
Subject Re: problems with mail using Continuum on Tomcat
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 12:42:26 GMT
Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
> I asked about /bin/bash because all externals processes are launched
> with it instead of /bin/sh (
> I just don't understand why you get this error during the notification
> if your projects build fine under continuum
> for the build we run 'mvn <goals>' and for your exception, we run 'mvn -v'
> You use a profile, right? can you check value defined on it are correct?

I checked the values under the profile again. I only had a JDK
installation, but when I added a Maven 2 installation and added it to
the profile, and then performed a build, it suddenly started mailing!
Thanks for the pointer! And your time!

Thijs Schnitger
Func. Internet Integration
T +31 20 4230000