continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: problems with mail using Continuum on Tomcat
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 12:27:21 GMT
I asked about /bin/bash because all externals processes are launched with it instead of /bin/sh
(http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1447)

I just don't understand why you get this error during the notification if your projects build
fine under continuum

for the build we run 'mvn <goals>' and for your exception, we run 'mvn -v'

You use a profile, right? can you check value defined on it are correct?

Emmauel