continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Group build all order
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 12:12:40 GMT
If you don't have a specific project for your integration tests but they are in your client,
you need to add a test dependency in your client to the implementation.

We'll add the possibility to add new dependencies on a project in Continuum but I don't think
it will be in 1.1

Emmanuel

Raúl Arabaolaza Barquín a écrit :
> Hi Emmanuel
>
> Thanks for the response, i´m thinking in maven2 projects without composition (modules)

> I would like to control wich projects in the same level of the dependency graph are executed
before.

> I.E: Project B and C both depend on project A, i would like to control project B and
C build order.

> One more example i´ve a Webservice api, a webservice implementation and a webservice
client, both the implementation and the client depend on the APi but for the integration test
i need the implementation to be deployed before the client.

> Thanks again for the answer

when using the build all button in a group?

>> I think continuum analyces dependency tree and for projects in the same level of
the tree it uses alphabetical order, is this correct?

>> I´m thinking in independent projects under the same continuum group, with dependencies
relations between them but no maven modules used.