continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.1.0-beta-2 UI performance
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 19:22:42 GMT
I'd like you test something about performance.

As explain in this page (http://wiki.opensymphony.com/display/WW/Performance+Tuning), you
can create a freemarker.properties file under WEB-INF/classes that contains 'template_update_delay=60000'
then you extract the template directory from webwork jar to WEB-INF/classes

Let us know if it's better with that.
Thanks

Emmanuel