continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.1.0-beta-2 UI performance
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:17:52 GMT
  for http://maven.zones.apache.org/continuum/projectGroupSummary.action?projectGroupId=9
we have 30 modules printed in 7,5s and the page size is 101ko

We use the standalone version installed in a vm.

Emmanuel

Damien Lecan a écrit :
> 2007/9/11, Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net>:
>> I don't understand why it is so slow to render the project list because the rendering
start with this line:

>> 00:00:03,452 [http-8081-Processor11] DEBUG ServletDispatcherResult        - Forwarding
to location /WEB-INF/jsp/components/projectSummaryComponent.jsp

>> and end with this line:
>>
>> 00:00:21,213 [http-8081-Processor11] DEBUG ServletDispatcherResult        - Forwarding
to location /WEB-INF/jsp/components/companyLogo.jsp

>> so it's 18 seconds to print the html, very long because we don't have data to process
there. We don't have the hand on this part because the rendering is webwork and extremecomponents
work.