continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.1.0-beta-2 UI performance
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:57:23 GMT
I don't understand why it is so slow to render the project list because the rendering start
with this line:

00:00:03,452 [http-8081-Processor11] DEBUG ServletDispatcherResult        - Forwarding to
location /WEB-INF/jsp/components/projectSummaryComponent.jsp

and end with this line:

00:00:21,213 [http-8081-Processor11] DEBUG ServletDispatcherResult        - Forwarding to
location /WEB-INF/jsp/components/companyLogo.jsp

so it's 18 seconds to print the html, very long because we don't have data to process there.
We don't have the hand on this part because the rendering is webwork and extremecomponents
work.

Can you try with the Continuum standalone version to see if the result is different?
What is your jdk?

Emmanuel