continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Scheduled Builds Timing out
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 15:54:23 GMT
if forced build works fine, scheduled build should work too because it's the same code that
run both. The possible difference is if you have more than one build definition, the forced
build use the
default one.

About logs, you must have the same log for scheduled and forced builds. I don't understand
what's happen.

Emmanuel

Anshula a écrit :
> I dont think so. When I installed Continuum, I followed the standard
> installation instructions. I havent changed the logging configurations
> anywhere.
> These logs are for 1 day only. Continuum is running as a service and I have
> scheduled a build at 7:30 pm. Usually what I observe is that the logs get
> written at 7:30 pm when Continuum starts to checkout source and build the
> files.
> I am attaching one more file from a previo
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p12522974/wrapper.20070829.log
> wrapper.20070829.log us day as well, which has logs of some forced builds as
> well.
>
> Thanks
> Anshula
>

> Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
>> Do you have redefined log levels? I don't see lot of logs in the file you
>> sent.
>>
>> Anshula a écrit :
>>> Emmanuel,
>>>
>>> In the build-output-directory of each project as well as on the build
>>> result
>>> page, the last build that I can find is the last successful build.
>>> The Builds that have a timeout, did not generate a build result.
>>> The only place that it logged about the timeout was the Continuum log
>>> file/Wrapper.log.
>>> Should it have generated a build result ? Coz it did not get built at
>>> all...
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Anshula

I have set a