continuum-users mailing list archives

From Mac-Systems <mac-syst...@mac-systems.de>
Subject Re: Default Schedule do not work
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 13:20:40 GMT
Actually i have 3 Builds running none is running any more.
I have a SVN trunk and two branches in schedule.
I configured Continuum that all are using the default schedule ...

Why cannot Continuum not do this ? Iterate over all Projects an invoke
the build (mabye a bit naive impl.).
May there are issues that a simple iteration over all Project takes to
long ?

Also