continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Julien Stern" <julien.st...@cryptolog.com>
Subject Re: the last build is successful but the project shows as "build in error"
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 15:01:10 GMT
On Fri, Sep 21, 2007 at 04:02:01PM +0200, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

> Julien Stern a écrit :
> >On Fri, Sep 21, 2007 at 03:42:25PM +0200, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
> >>you use the 1.1-beta-3 sent to the vote, right? not a previeous snapshot?
> >
> >Dooh, my bad. I mixed up the numbers. Please replace beta-3 by beta-2
> >below. I was originally using beta-1 when I reported the issue, then
> >upgraded to beta-2. You guys are releasing faster than I can upgrade ;)
>
> hehe
>

> >I can try to test beta-3 but as the bug only happens about once a week
> >now, it will take about two weeks to be confident that it is gone for
> >good.
> >
> >Is there a place where I can download it or should I build it from SVN ?
>
> The thread about the release vote and links to download it is there:
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-continuum-dev/200709.mbox/%3c46F170AD.9070701@venisse.net%3e
>

> >>I'll try to reproduce it a new time :(
> >
> >Don't bother yet. Give me a couple of weeks to try beta-3.
> >I'll ring you back if the issue it still present.
>
> Maybe 1.1 final will be released ;)

I'll try to speed up. I'll nag you for 1.1.1 otherwise.
I just tried to use the data management cli, by the way.

First, I had to manually download data-management-jdo-1.1-beta-3.jar
Maybe you could include it directly in the jar ?

Afterwards, when I tried to export a db, I had the following exception:

Exception in thread "main"
org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLookupException:
Unable to lookup component
'org.apache.maven.continuum.management.DataManagementTool', it could not
be created
[snip]
org/apache/maven/continuum/store/ContinuumStoreException

I tried to download and install in my local repo:
continuum-store-1.1-beta-3.jar

but the ContinuumStoreException is not in the jar...

Any suggestion ?

--
Julien