continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Julien Stern" <julien.st...@cryptolog.com>
Subject Re: the last build is successful but the project shows as "build in error"
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 13:56:02 GMT
On Fri, Sep 21, 2007 at 03:42:25PM +0200, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
> you use the 1.1-beta-3 sent to the vote, right? not a previeous snapshot?

Dooh, my bad. I mixed up the numbers. Please replace beta-3 by beta-2
below. I was originally using beta-1 when I reported the issue, then
upgraded to beta-2. You guys are releasing faster than I can upgrade ;)

I can try to test beta-3 but as the bug only happens about once a week
now, it will take about two weeks to be confident that it is gone for
good.

Is there a place where I can download it or should I build it from SVN ?

> I'll try to reproduce it a new time :(

Don't bother yet. Give me a couple of weeks to try beta-3.
I'll ring you back if the issue it still present.

--
Julien