continuum-users mailing list archives

From Val Tarasyuk <valery_taras...@otpp.com>
Subject Accessing a POM in CVS in Continuum 1.1
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 15:41:28 GMT

Hi,
I am trying to add a Maven 2 project to Continuum 1.1, but my POM is in CVS.
Now I know that 1.0.3 does not allow using an SCM address for the POM url,
but I read in an earlier posting that this may be fixed for 1.1. When I try
to do this, I get the more vague "The specified resource cannot be accessed.
Please try again later or contact your administrator," rather than the 1.0.3
error, which told me I had to use specific protocols. Is this the same
issue, that SCM urls are not allowed, or is it an unrelated problem?

Thank You,
-Val Tarasyuk