continuum-users mailing list archives

From Raffaele <r.gambe...@prismasw.it>
Subject Re: svn: Directory 'target\.svn' containing working copy admin area is missing
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 15:00:53 GMT

Sorry but when you use maven with Continuum, how do you configure your env to
globally ignore the target folder?

In cvs the cvsignore was committed with the project and so anybody checked
out that project had already the cvsignore.
But with subversione I don't understand how achieve this!

I believe that my problem is quite recurring...not?

Thanks again.