continuum-users mailing list archives

From Raffaele <r.gambe...@prismasw.it>
Subject Re: svn: Directory 'target\.svn' containing working copy admin area is missing
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 14:25:38 GMT

Thanks but it doesn't works!
I tried also to restart Continuum...

I have executed the following command starting from each directory of my
modules containing the "target" directory:
svn propedit svn:ignore "directory"
then it opens a editor where I write "target" as pattern to ignore.
In fact if I list the properties I see correctly my ignore list set.

whew!
Thanks in advance.
Raffaele