continuum-users mailing list archives

From Raffaele <r.gambe...@prismasw.it>
Subject svn: Directory 'target\.svn' containing working copy admin area is missing
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:05:47 GMT

Hi all,

I'm following the example in chapter 7 of Better Builds with Maven, that is
the example to use Continuum for the first time.

I  was able to add example project to Continuum and to launch the build
process that successfully send me also the mails.
Nevertheless I obtain some build error...I saw in " Build result for my
project" that there was the following error:
Provider message: The svn command failed.
Command output:
svn: Directory 'target\.svn' containing working copy admin area is missing

Perhaps that problem occurs when some folder and/or files are not committed
and so the .svn folder doesn't exist?

What do you think?
What else could be?

Thanks in advance,