continuum-users mailing list archives

From Raffaele <r.gambe...@prismasw.it>
Subject Re: Error running Continuum - address already in use ????
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 13:58:15 GMT

Thanks Emmanuel by the way I have the same error also with continuum 1.1
alpha 2....
I tried also to restart my pc, and I trid also to change the port as already
explained in my previous post.

Now I remember that I had these same errores with another Apache product,
that is ActiveMQ....and also in the forum of ActiveMQ many people had this
problem, that is address already in use.

What could I try?

Thanks.
Raffaele