continuum-users mailing list archives

From mfs <farhan.sar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Two different configuration for notifications ?
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 16:47:06 GMT

I guess i didnt conveyed my point correctly, actually what i wanted was some
way to disable the email notifications (for the same project(s) during the
day-time builds) and have the same enabled only for the nightly build done
once every night..is that possible ?

Another thing i noticed with the latest beta version was in case a build
results in a failure an email is sent everytime (as scheduled through a cron
exp) even if there isn't a change in build state

Farhan.

refering to the notification mechanism it