continuum-users mailing list archives

From albateos <>
Subject Re: Continuum doesnot provide continous integration !!
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 06:14:41 GMT

Thanks for ur replies. But these are not solution. We use local pom files
for adding a new project to the Continuum. But Continuum use just SCM tags
from the local pom file. After that uses pom.xml files from Subversion. I
want taht Continnum use local pom files while integration operation. How i
can do that??

albateos wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm new with continuum and using 1.1 BETA version. I'm using pom.xml files
> for adding new projects to the continuum. But continuum dont use this
> pom.xml files instead of this files uses pom.xml files in SCM (we are
> using subversion for SCM). This dont provide continous integration.
> In this case i want to change our subproject versions without any changes
> in SCM. For example parent project uses 20070904 version of subproject1 in
> pom.xml in SCM.But while using Continuum i want to change parent project
> uses this date version of subproject1. And this date version of subproject
> is produced with Continuum. As sequence firstly i want to prepare this
> date version of subprojects and parent project uses this prepared project
> at the end. How can i do this??
> Any ideas ??
> Thanks,
> Ibrahim

Sent from the Continuum - Users mailing list archive at

View raw message