continuum-users mailing list archives

From albateos <icakir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum doesnot provide continous integration !!
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 06:14:41 GMT

Thanks for ur replies. But these are not solution. We use local pom files
for adding a new project to the Continuum. But Continuum use just SCM tags
from the local pom file. After that uses pom.xml files from Subversion. I
want taht Continnum use local pom files while integration operation. How i
can do that??