continuum-users mailing list archives

From Anshula <anshula.b...@isobar.net>
Subject Re: Scheduled Builds Timing out
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 19:18:11 GMT

Emmanuel,

In the build-output-directory of each project as well as on the build result
page, the last build that I can find is the last successful build.
The Builds that have a timeout, did not generate a build result.
The only place that it logged about the timeout was the Continuum log
file/Wrapper.log.
Should it have generated a build result ? Coz it did not get built at all...

Thanks,
Anshula