continuum-users mailing list archives

From Anshula <anshula.b...@isobar.net>
Subject Scheduled Builds Timing out
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 14:24:31 GMT

Hello all,

I am using Continuum 1.1-beta-2 with Perforce to integrate all my projects
in the build management system.
I have been using it over a month or so, and have around 15 project
groups/projects integrated into it. I have scheduled a build in the system
which runs at 7:30 pm everyday.
The build system has been running properly building when it detects changes
at the scheduled time

But since 2 days, everyday the builds are timing out. I have set a Maximum
job execution time of 3600 secs. Each of the projects does not take more
than 1 minute to build.

Continuum queues all the projects and prints a warning in the log file like
-
"Task org.apache.maven.continuum.buildqueue.BuildProjectTask@151179a didn't
complete within time, cancelling it." And shows all the projects in queued
state only. I need to restart Continuum to build them again.

Thanks for your time. Any help will be appreciated.
Regards,
Anshula