Hi !
    I've just installed Continuum 1.1 beta1 and noticed a strange behaviour when building my app. The thing is that continuum says it has built correctly, but the build has failed because a dependency cannot be found in the repository. See the attached image for this. I had to censor some fields of the attachment because of confidentiality, but I can say that we're using maven 2.0.7 and a wagon version branched from the version you can see on the on the screen shot.

    Has this happened to some of you guys before ?

Regards

--
Poli García