I am a current user of continuum 1.0.3 and am evaluating 1.1beta1.  I am having difficulties setting up project builds.  I have loaded up the maven2 project by pointing to a valid url for the parent pom and can see the project group and all the sub-projects.  When I select a module to view, the build definition part of the UI says "Component can not be built" or something of that nature.  When I attempt to add a build definition, I click save and am taken back to the module screen with the same "can not be built" message.  I look at the log files and see a null pointer exception.

Any help on what's going on?  I have setup an installation for the JDK, M2 and created a profile.  These were all referenced in the build defintion before clicking save.