continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.1-alpha-beta questions
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2007 21:20:58 GMT
On 06/08/07, Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)
<amorgovsky@deloitte.com> wrote:
> What is the "fresh build" option?

Clean check out from SCM

> What is the "release" option?

Uses the Maven release plugin's technology to do a web based release
from SCM (tag, build, update POMs).

> I was successfully able to install 1.1-alpha-1, and I saw an issue where
> I tried to build the group with all the modules, the modules were not
> built according to the order defined in the parent POM.  Is this issue
> fixed in 1.1-beta-1?

They are built in the reactor (dependency) order - is that not what
you'd expect?

> I tried installing 1.1-beta-1, but the service could not find tools.jar
> in the Java 1.5 version 12 installation.  Which version of Java 1.5
> should I install for 1.1-beta-1?

I've never seen that before - is your JAVA_HOME set to JDK or JRE?

- Brett